1.4K views
Turnaround Time

From day one, this house is very noisy with vents flapping away all night and day when it's windy. It makes you crazy.

My bedroom windows are warped and when I slide them side to side, it feels like they're going to fall off the track. I have numerous cracks that are growing worse by the week. I've been hearing extremely loud cracking noises all day and night. Plus, the stucco is cracked on the outside of my house.

There is an aluminum trim that goes around the house. Instead of priming it before painting, it was just painted and it's been peeling and you can see the metal underneath it. Makes the house look cheap. There's only one layer of stucco which isn't enough.

They put in a dishwasher that is so noisy that I don't bother to use it. Water pressure sucks! Pulte loves to cut corners as best as they can to make more money for themselves.

I wonder how may "day laborers" were working on this house. My house is a joke and I just wasted my money/

Product or Service Mentioned: Del Webb House Construction.

Reason of review: all of the above.

I didn't like: Lack of responsiveness, Lack of quality, Failure to correct common ground issues.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 27, 2017.

Comments