3.0
Turnaround Time

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THESE THINGS TAKEN CARE OF FOR A YEAR. TODAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME MY WARRANTY IS UP AND SO SORRY, TOO BAD.

IF THEY HAD TAKEN CARE OF THINGS WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO, THIS WOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE. I FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE OTHER HOME OWNERS HERE THAT HAVE THE SAME ISSUES. I HAD A HUMIDIFIER INSTALLED AS PART OF MY HOME PURCHASE PRICE. THE WOMAN WHO SENT ME THE EMAIL TODAY TOLD ME HUMIDITY WAS THE PROBLEM.

I HAVE NAMES. I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE NICE FOR ME TO POST THEM . BUT I AM FURIOUS. ONE OF THE PROJECT MANAGERS WENT OVER MY CONTRACT AND CONFIRMED THAT I DID NOT GET MY ATTIC OR THE CROWN MOLDING ON THE KITCHEN CABINETS.

THE LAST TIME I SPOKE WITH HIM HE WAS GOING TO BRING THE FLOORING MANUFACTURER'S REP TO MY HOME THE FOLLOWING WEEK. NO ONE EVER CAME AND I WAS NEVER CALLED. THE NAIL POPS KEEP SHOWING UP AND THEY ARE REALLY BAD; MUCH WORSE THAN THEY WERE A YEAR AGO. I PAID FOR A LOT OF UPGRADES AND I EXPECT THIS HOME TO BE MADE TO THE SAME STANDARDS THAT THE MODEL HOME WAS BUILT.

PULTE - CALL ME. MAKE THIS RIGHT.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN THREATENING,BUT I WILL SEEK LEGAL ACTION IF IT ISN'T MADE RIGHT. P WENDT

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Del Webb. The most disappointing about del webb concord home plan at Del Webb was upgrades quality is inferior , but reviewer liked fun picking out my upgrades. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Del Webb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Del Webb to other companies on our site.

Comments

I am looking at a Pulte house in Celebrate VA and was wondering if you had any success getting your issues addressed and resolved by Pulte?