1.1
Turnaround Time

First let me say, I know new homes need some tweaks after construction.What I am talking about here is poor customer service and no sense of urgency to fix things without a protracted process.

I have been fighting with Pulte for the entire year on warranty issues. Garage door sagging Walls moving/swaying when closing doors. Granite that is discolored and broken. A microwave that the repair guy says he can not fix because whirlpool will get mad at him for using parts.

Gutters that are still leaking between the house and gutter when it rains. Our warranty Rep Josh is in over his head and his boss Eddie Panessa seems to be indifferent. All you get are empty promises and foot dragging. They have been repairing the swaying walls for over 3 weeks.

First the warranty Rep Josh says that the house is built to spec. The framer says the house is built to spec. I said I don't believe Pulte would build a house that has swaying walls intentionally. As time goes on, I am not so sure I was right.

We paid an engineer look at it and he knew right away what was wrong with it. Pulte has not had an engineer out here yet. Also, as the guys are working on the walls one of the workers almost put a foot through the ceiling. Now there is another repair to do.

I will tell you, AVOID Pulte at all cost.We paid a premium to live in this community but I am starting to believe that I would have had a better home if I bought a double wide manufactured home from Clayton Homes.

Review about: Del Webb House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Model.

Had an Experience with Del Webb?

Comments